Search Latest Job Here

5 August 2020

Gauhati University PG Admission 2020 | Online Admission Process Starts

Advertisement

Gauhati University PG Admission 2020

Gauhati University PG Admission 2020


Gauhati University has published an official notification for Gauhati University PG Admission 2020 process. Shortly, Gauhati University is going to launch its online Post Graduation (PG) admission form fill up portal where the interested and eligible candidates can fill the online application form for Post Graduate courses in Arts (MA), Science (MSc) and Commerce (MCom). All students who have successfully completed their graduation from a recognized university are eligible for online application and also whose results are not announced till are eligible for online application.

Gauhati University PG Admission 2020 | Online Apply Link For Admission

Date of Entrance Test: This year there will no Common Entrance Test.

Short Description
Organization
Gauhati University 
Post Updated
03-08-2020
Apply Mode
Online
Eligibility
BA/ BSc /B Com
Course name
MA),  (MSc), (MCom)
Duration
2 years
Session
2020-21
Last Date
NA

GU PG Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria


BA/ BSc /B Com. (in 10+2+3 pattern) with major / honors courses in the concerned subject or BA/BSc /B Com. (in 10+2+3 pattern) with a general pass course with at least 45% marks in the concerned subject as well as in aggregate or equivalent CGPA. [45% marks is to be calculated on the basis of marks obtained in Part I and Part II of the (2+1) pattern and part I, part II and Part III of the (1+1+1) pattern are eligible to seek admission to the University.



GU PG Admission 2020 Common Entrance Test

  • There will be no Common Entrance Test for admission into any Post Graduate Courses both for the University Departments and the Affiliated Colleges of the University for the session 2020-21.
  • Admissions will be based strictly on the performance and eligibility criteria of the respective qualifying examination.


Gauhati University PG Admission 2020 Reservation

  • In Admission into the Traditional Program of Study, 80% of the total intake will be reserved for Gauhati University Students. The remaining 20% will be reserved for other than Gauhati University Students.
  • As per Executive Council resolution No. WEC-02/2020/13 dated 25.01.2020 Economically Weaker Section (EWS) i.e. 10% from the unreserved category will be reserved into the different Post Graduate Courses for University Departments and the Affiliated Colleges of the University.



Admission Fee of GU PG Admission 2020

All fees relating to admission into different Post Graduate Courses of University Departments and the Affiliated Colleges of Gauhati University for the session 2020-21 has been waived in accordance with notification No.AHE.639/2018/16 dated10th June 2020 from the Higher Education Department, Govt. of Assam.


Application Fee of GU PG Admission 2020:


The application fee for Gauhati University PG Admission 2020 is Rs. 250/-.



Available Disciplines under GU PG Admission 2020


Gauhati University offers a number of courses under different departments. 


  • Arts: 22 courses
  • Science: 13 courses
  • Technology: 12 courses
  • Commerce & Management: 1 course
  • Law: 1 course



How to apply for Gauhati University PG Admission 2020


The online application process will be started tentatively from 15th July 2020. To submit an online application, pl follow the below-mentioned steps.



Step 1: Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.

Step 2: Click on Online Application Link.

Step 3: Enter your all credentials & upload required documents.
Step 4: Finally your application will be submitted.

The documents including mark sheets, certificates, ESW, etc can be uploaded at a later time also.


Important Dates of Gauhati University PG Admission 2020

  • Starting date of online application: 5th August
  • Last date of online application: Will be notified later.
  • Publication of Merit List: Will be notified later.
  • Date of admission: Will be notified later.
  • Commencement of Classes: Will be notified later.


Important Links of Gauhati University PG Admission 2020


Official Notification
Online Apply Link
Official Website
For All Job Updates
Our Android App


Advertisement
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a comment

Please Email us at editor@assamgovtsakari.com